IT security training and awareness
ITrust offers courses and training to raise awareness of information systems security. We are DataDock referenced.
- Know the main application vulnerabilities as well as the associated attack approaches.
- Being able to guard against these vulnerabilities.
- Think security in development.
Computer Security Awareness
- Understanding security policies
- Understanding Secure Network Designs
- Knowing the attacks and means of prevention
- To know the basic rules of personal data protection in a nominative context
- Know the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD)
- Integrating new products into its structure
- Compromise detection :
- System level: system integrity, process analysis, analysis of event logs, analysis of local network connections to machines.
- At the network level: analysis of network connections between different machines, bandwidth, analysis of equipment event logs (firewall, router, switch)
- Retrieving clues and qualifying an attack:
- Extraction and analysis of volatile memory (network traffic, process memory dump)
- Extraction and analysis of non-volatile memory (system logs, application logs, command histories)
- Extraction and analysis of file integrity (add, modify, delete)
- Intrusion Response Process :
- Collection and preservation of evidence
- Index extraction
- Analysis and interpretation of results
- Implementation of countermeasures
- Writing an investigation report :
- Managerial synthesis
- Actions taken during the analysis
- Reconstructed Operating Scenario
We can offer you tailor-made training courses, given on regular dates, in your own premises, from a certain number of trainees.
These trainings are delivered by our engineers, CISSP certified, accredited confidential-defense and among the best in their field. They are all involved in consulting and/or auditing services for our key account clients.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Pour toute information complémentaire, n’hésitez pas à entrer en contact avec nous : email@example.com or