The ITrust Flash Audit provides a comprehensive and cost-effective view of potential intrusive risks and their consequences on strategic data, risks related to the infrastructure, its operation and internal organization, issues related to legal obligations including business aspects and the overall strengths and weaknesses of the information system.
As with intrusive audits, the 360° Flash Audit is carried out in successive phases:
- Analytical approach through aquestionnaire based on the ISO 27001, 27002, 27005 standard and covering some fifty fundamental technical and organisational points
- External intrusion test carried out remotely
- Internal intrusion test (known as trainee test)
- Conducting an architectural audit
- Analysis and consolidation of the results , drafting of an adapted technical report.
Our methodology takes into account technical and legal aspects,
organizational and contractual aspects of the company through :
– Identification of the company’s strategic activities,
– Identification of the regulations to which it is subject,
– Analysis of the risks involved,
– Actions of transfer, avoidance, palliation and/or acceptance of risk,
– The definition of a pragmatic security policy,
– Content specification and improvement (charters, contracts, infrastructure, etc.),
– Specification checks,
– Vulnerability audits.
The ITrust Flash Audit takes all these fundamentals into account to obtain a status of
places that are quick, pragmatic and simple to operate within a Company.