Location: Issy-les-Moulineaux (92)
Remuneration: To be negotiated
Taking up a position: As soon as possible
Experience in the position: Minimum 2 years
Position Status: Private Sector Employee
Number of posts to be filled: 1
ITrust is looking for its JEDI !
Start-up that has become big, ITrust is the European leader in Artificial Intelligence applied to defensive cyber security: a real talent incubator, ITrust is both a security expert (consulting, auditing, RedTeam, MSSP, training) and a publisher of innovative software with IKare (vulnerability scanner) and Reveelium (SIEM detecting unknown attacks, APT and malicious behaviour by Machine Learning).
Resolutely turned towards the international ITrust continues its development with the opening of 2 new playgrounds: a school, AN21 to train new talents and an AI research center to counter the “Phantom Menace”.
A true visionary, like its management and employees, the company is driven by a passion for the subjects of cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.
ITrust is an innovative company that offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment within a team of experts driven by a sense of conviviality, solidarity and trust. They have all the cards in hand to serve their own ambitions and those of the company.
Beyond its Professional Services, SOC (Security Operations Center) and Research & Development departments, ITrust is also and above all a family, looking for its future members!
Under the responsibility of the Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of collecting customer problems and following them up until their resolution. You will work on the solutions deployed in order to determine the root causes of the problems.
You will support customers of ITrust products (SOC, IKare and Reveelium) and provide advice and instructions to customers.
You will be required to intervene and develop your skills on the following topics:
- To be a privileged interlocutor of the customers.
- Answer questions and functional requests about software.
- To be a force of proposal on the possible improvements.
- To intervene on the solutions deployed in case of software or hardware problems.
- Carry out investigations and analyses on reported incidents.
- Contextualize and qualify in a precise way the Incidents reported (impact analysis).
- Write intervention reports.
- Participating in projects to improve the solutions proposed by ITrust (tools, processes, increasing coverage, etc…).
- Participate in the improvement and development of processes, procedures and service documentation
- Participate in crisis management by providing support to ITrust teams
- Participate in the improvement of customer satisfaction
- Participate in the improvement of the supports, Template used by the technical teams.
- Produce action plans
- Follow up on identified actions until resolution
- Participate and accompany the technical teams during customer committees (Technical Committee and Steering Committee).
You are a graduate of a Grande Ecole engineering school or university from BAC+2 to BAC+5, and already have a significant experience of 2 years in IT security. You have a technical English.
With excellent interpersonal skills, a good ability to synthesize and very good listening skills, you are autonomous, organized and rigorous with a real sense of service and results.
You have skills/knowledge about :
- Security tools (WAF, PROXY, FIREWALL, IDS, Anti-virus, Vulnerability Scanner)
- LINUX/UNIX system administration
- Base in script development (python and/or docker) and/or C programming.
If you are ready to invest in the development of a technological nugget supported by a team of experts with a true sense of service, then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org